Thursday, April 26, 2012

Reflection on the "i believe"


 Doing the “I believe” project the one thing I discovered about myself was I get extremely bad headaches. After the headache stopped I learned over a long period of time I can create one awesome project. I really enjoyed being able to tell my story. I find it very interesting to hear other peoples ideas and life stories as well. The difficulty of this was learning yet another program, and uploading it to youtube. The easy part was adding music to the project. Every project comes with draw backs and discomforts, but I look at it as a possible project for my future students. As for this project, lets just say, it wont be at the top of my list. Im not a huge fan of videos, just because I do not see myself using it for my kids.   

No comments:

Post a Comment